- We do not collect personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- We collect limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available automatically whenever you visit a website. This information includes the Internet Address of your computer or network, the date, time, and page you visited on our site, your browser and operating system, and the referring page (the last webpage you visited before clicking on a link to our site).
- We use the aggregated information from all of our visitors to measure server performance, analyze user traffic patterns and improve the content of our site.
- Some of our online services require you to register for an account. We ask you for some personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, email address and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the service. For certain services, such as our online payment services, we may request credit card or other payment information which may be stored temporarily in encrypted form on secure servers.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
"Personal information" is information about an individual that is readily identifiable to that specific individual. Personal information includes personal identifiers such as an individual's name, address, and phone number. A domain name or IP address is not considered personal information. RFFCP strives to collect the minimum information necessary to comply with applicable law or provide the requested service. RFFCP does not sell, rent or otherwise distribute visitor's information, including electronic mail addresses, to any outside company or organization. This applies to information that may be collected on the RFFCP's site. If you choose to participate in a survey, send an email, or perform other transactions using this Website, the following additional information may be collected:
- Your email address, and contents of emails sent through the site - for purposes of providing you with a response.
- Information volunteered in response to a survey or through online forms - for purposes identified by the survey or online form.
- Information volunteered by participating in an online transaction with RFFCP - for purposes of completing the transaction only.
The information collected may not be limited to text characters and may include audio, video, and graphic information formats you send us. The information is retained in accordance with the RFFCP’s policies. We may use your email to respond appropriately. This may be to respond to you, to address issues you identify, to further improve our Website, or to forward the email to another agency for appropriate action. Survey information would be used for the purpose designated.
- If you wish to access information, RFFCP may use a session-only cookie to reserve storage on your computer in order to pass your inquiry information to a follow-on page for the purposes of retrieving requested information. The session-only cookies are erased either during web browser operation or after your web browser is shut down.
Links to Other Websites
Links to other sites from RFFCP Website are provided at the discretion of RFFCP and are provided as a convenience for users of this site. Sites that are linked from RFFCP are reviewed periodically to confirm that the link still furthers RFFCP's purposes. RFFCP reserves the right to refuse to post any Website link or to delete links already posted at any time without notice. In the event you discover problems with or have concerns regarding the format, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of a linked external Website, please contact the organization responsible for the linked external Website. RFFCP does not control nor is it responsible for any linked external websites, pages or content.
The content of RFFCP web pages is copyrighted, and contains some third party materials that are used with permission. Users are notified, therefore, that one should presume the need to obtain permission from the copyright holder before reproducing or otherwise using images/graphics from this website. RFFCP does not give permission for images to be downloaded or saved for any reason.